Research in Graph Mining, Spatial-Temporal data, LBSN, Big data process and data mining
Interested in Music, Body building, Movie and Traveling
- Webservice api designed and implemented.
- Builded up MongoDB, MySQL Cluster and CloudFoundry.
Tools: JSP, Servlet, MySQL Cluster, MongoDB, CloudFoundry
- Builded and managed hadoop cluster, mysql cluster, openstack and git server.
- Data Migration from MySQL to HDFS, using sqoop.
Tools: Hadoop, sqoop, mysql cluster, git, openstack
A location-based social app on Android can find your friends nearby and do some cool stuff together.
Tools: facebook api, android, mysql, servlet
A random chat room for NTOU students; Random select the person you can chatting with.
Tools: Java, swing, mysql, servlet
- Used school's open data to build a site for student searching group information.
- Used OSQA to build an QA site called sitw-qa(not available now).
Tools: NodeJS, AngularJS, OSQA
An internal social website for our own department, just copy parts of functions from facebook, but you can press "fuxx" on posts, lol.
Tools: ASP.NET, SQL-server
Tried to build an useful and customize dictionary extension for myself and by myself.
A slide that you can draw anything while you presenting. Builded for introduce AWS when I interned in Patisco.com.
Tools: NodeJS, HTML5 Canvas, reveal.js
We analyzed the query log of anti-virus software from security domain experts’ suspicion, found Temporal Concentrative Property (TCP) between query logs and targets (CVEs or malware family, etc), and then further identified the Suspect Rising Attack Factor (SRAF).
In our experimental results, it showed that we can find the k-approximation targets that give us a verification of the original idea.